Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I admit pleasure

I admit pleasure in jealous perversity
Similar to unforced, yet reluctant trysts,

In Schumpterian avid destructions
of the smartest plans, the beloved

institution destroyed. Insiders weeping.
The two-fold universe Eliade-perennial

interpenetrates like overlapped parenthesis
of need-want nee want-love. Open to

The Goldbarthian war, the Ichabod slouched beast
and boyhood whore. Welcome all saints as

scarlet as bad girls wearing Saint Lucy white
so to avoid the slap fall of hard whippings

whipped with spoons, with hair brushes,
with plastered lath. Help me, the beatings bought

me lust creative. The new and the old sins be
washed away. Every beating I received so

richly deserved and hard fought. Dread and fearsome
captives like sand, like small slippered fish in seine.

No comments: